Maine Hunting Seasons
Bear Hunting 2020 – Hunt Details
- August 30 to September 5 (Check in on Sunday, August 29, Depart September 6)
- September 7 to 12 (Check in on Sunday, September 6, Depart September 13)
- September 14 to 19 (Check in on Sunday, September 13, Depart September 20)
- September 21 to 26 (Check in on Sunday, September 20, Depart September 27)
Question: Which week is best?
Answer: The one that fits your schedule best! Although weather does play a major factor, bear are actively wandering and feeding during the full season. Each North Country Lodge hunter will be hunting on a stand that has not been hunted by others – regardless whether the first week or the last. Massive trophies are taken during all four weeks. So, come hunt when it is best for you!
Ruffed Grouse Season – Hunt Details
- Generally, October 1st – November 30th
Moose Hunting Season – Hunt Details
- Hunting is by permit only, through a lottery drawing held each Spring for October.
Deer Hunting – Hunt Details
- Guides for Deer Season are Available Upon Request (Arrangements for Guide Must Be Made at Time of Booking)