Maine Hunting Seasons
Bear Hunting 2019 – Hunt Details
- August 26 to August 31 (Check in on Sunday, August 25, Depart September 1)
- September 2 to 7 (Check in on Sunday, September 1, Depart September 8)
- September 9 to 14 (Check in on Sunday, September 8, Depart September 15)
- September 16 to 21 (Check in on Sunday, September 15, Depart September 22)
Question: Which week is best?
Answer: The one that fits your schedule best! Although weather does play a major factor, bear are actively wandering and feeding during the full season. Each North Country Lodge hunter will be hunting on a stand that has not been hunted by others – regardless whether the first week or the last. Massive trophies are taken during all four weeks. So, come hunt when it is best for you!
Ruffed Grouse Season – Hunt Details
- Generally, October 1st – November 30th
Moose Hunting Season – Hunt Details
- Hunting is by permit only, through a lottery drawing held each Spring for October.
Deer Hunting – Hunt Details
- Guides for Deer Season are Available Upon Request (Arrangements for Guide Must Be Made at Time of Booking)